Our Lady of Mercy College Heidelberg is a Catholic Secondary school for girls and a Ministry of Mercy Education Ltd. OLMC's enrolment is 1175 students
If you value quality learning and teaching and want the opportunity to contribute to the development of students, yourself and Catholic education, employment at OLMC may be the right opportunity for you. We seek excellence through creativity, curiosity and reflection
Education Support Vacancies
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Education Support Officers for the following position.
Terms: This is a 0.40 FTE ongoing position
Commencing: 28 January 2020
Applications close: 4:00 pm Monday 9 December 2019
Child Protection Requirements
It is our policy that all applicants who work at Our Lady of
Mercy College are informed about the College’s child protection
policies and practices before working here.
All applicants must read and understand the following policies and code of conduct as listed below. A signed statement of understanding these policies/code form part of the application process.
- OLMC Child Safety Policy
- OLMC Safeguarding Children and Young People: Code of Conduct
- OLMC Child Protection: Reporting Obligations Policy
To read these documents, please refer to our Student Safety page under 'About Us'.
It is also our policy that all new staff undergo additional screening to meet Child Safety requirements, including:
- Working with children check clearance
- Relevant qualifications and registrations
- Personal identity verification and background checks
- Information about child-connected work
Reference checks will address the person's suitability for working with children.
The Principal reserves the right to contact referee's other than nominated by the applicant.
When applying for a position at OLMC, please
- Complete the Staff Application form clearly stating the position for which you are applying
- Enclose a copy of your CV and a covering letter
- Complete responses to the Selection Criteria
Only fully completed applications will be considered. Please address applications to:
Ms Judith Weir
Our Lady of Mercy College
PO Box 293
HEIDELBERG VIC 3084 or by email to: email@example.com
Contact Mrs Tracie-Lee Shallard, HR Administration on 9459 2511 if you require further information.