College Enrolment: Year 7 Selection Criteria
1. Applicants who have or have had sisters attend the College
2. Catholic applicants who have had a mother attend the College and who
currently attend a Catholic primary school
3. Catholic applicants who are residents of a designated Priority Parish
and attend a Catholic primary school (see below)
4. Catholic applicants who are residents of a designated Priority Parish and
have not attended a Catholic school
5. Catholic applicants from other parishes
6. Other Christian applicants
7. All other applicants.
|The Priority Parishes for Our Lady of Mercy College are:
||St Anthony's & Holy Spirit|
||St Clement of Rome|
||Our Lady of the Pines|
||St Pius X|
||Mary Immaculate, Mother of God & St Bernadette's|
||Our Lady of the Way|
||St Martin of Tours|
||St Francis of Assisi|
||St Francis of Xavier & Holy Trinity (North Eltham)|
||St Kevin's & St Charles Borromeo|
All applicants must return an Application form before the closing date stipulated by the Catholic Education Office. Forms are available on request from the College.
Late Applications may not be able to be considered.
Enrolment decisions are made by the Principal and the College reserves the right to exercise discretion in these decisions and to respond to pastoral needs.