Child Protection Requirements
It is our policy that all applicants who work at Our Lady of Mercy College are informed about the College’s child protection policies and practices before working here.
All applicants must read and understand the following policies and code of conduct as listed below. A signed statement of understanding these policies/code form part of the application process.
It is also our policy that all new staff undergo additional screening to meet Child Safety requirements, including:
- Working with children check clearance
- Relevant qualifications and registrations
- Personal identity verification and background checks
- Information about child-connected work.
Reference checks will address the person's suitability for working with children.
Please send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following items attached as separate documents (four attachments in total):
- Complete this Employment Application Form clearly stating the position for which you are applying
- Include a cover letter and your resume
- Provide a response to the Selection Criteria outlined in the Position Description
Only fully completed applications with the above documents will be considered.
Please address applications to:
Ms Judith Weir
Our Lady of Mercy College
PO Box 293
HEIDELBERG VIC 3084
Contact Tania Baillie, Human Resources Coordinator on 9459 2511 if you require further information.